Clear all

Think and grow [xxx]

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Helmar
Mr. Master Key Admin
Topic starter  

Here are some notes of mine on this part. I hope you enjoy them. "New thinking, new Man" is the title of this part, and as you have seen from the board index, the copy for this part reads that we are all the result of past thinking. Anyone who has progressed to this stage (22 weeks of studying) knows the implications of this. New thinking will create a new Man.

As we progress, as we get stronger in our resolve and understanding of the principles that underlie all of Creation, we are not only reinventing ourselves, but at the same time freeing ourselves of old habits. That said, most of those habits are known to us, but sometimes we don't know what the real cause is. Remember, the spiritual realm is so much bigger than the material one. It is easy to trace back some habits to our family upbringing, but very little do we know about the stuff that we have carried over from past lives or that other elements are causing.

If you think you are doing everything right, yet are still not making progress, try to get some assistance on that side too, and see where there are possible attachments or dark spots that need to be removed before you can really break through and live a free life.

In this "light" it is even more important to let your light shine. Let it shine consciously, as often as you possibly can. This activates your Solar Plexus, your inner sun, as you have learnt in Part Three already. I am repeating this here, because it is central to you becoming whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy. Needless to say that this is the affirmation of Part Nine, which I urge you to use as Charles Haanel suggests, meaning: as the first thing in the morning and the last thing at night when you go to bed, and inbetween as often as you remember.

Also make sure that you take in "light" food, because you will need all the help you can get, and if your body is bogged down by heavy or overprocessed and thus dead food, you will not have the energy you need for your spiritual development. This obviously reminds us of the material in Part Five and Six. It's part of the houscleaning Charles Haanel is talking about.

You can see that a lot of things are required to come together, but when they do, a new Being is born; a Being full of life and love and compassion, a Being that is now fulfilling its birthright by being whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.

Topic Tags
Share: